How to Create Envelope Documents with Mail Merge in Office 2012?
Release Date: 03-31-12
This guide applies to Kingsoft Writer 2012. For Kingsoft Writer 2013, see Mail Merge Envelopes in Kingsoft Office 2013.
How do I use mail merge to create an ‘envelope document’ ?
1) You must create a Main Document (template) and a Data Source, as shown below.
2) Open the Template.doc, click Mail Merge Toolbar on the Tools menu to bring up the Mail Merge toolbar.
3) Click the first button on the Mail Merge toolbar to open the data source that you have created.
4) Click the Mail Merge Recipients button on the Mail Merge toolbar to select the data range. If you don't want to add all the recipients, deselect some of them as you like.
5) Click the text box you want to insert the name into, and then click Insert Merge Fields on the toolbar to bring up the Insert Merge Field dialog box.
6) In the Insert Merge Field dialog box, choose the item you need to insert and click Insert. Then you will find << Name>> in the text box, as shown below. Redo the fifth and sixth steps to insert the Address.
7) Once you have succeeded in merging the data, click to view it, switch the page number to view all the envelopes, as shown below.
Merge to new document:
To create a new document with all the envelopes, click the Merge to New Document button and select the range.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 10 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest